Sunday, May 4, 2008

2, 3, 6, 90, 5, 8

no these are not lottery numbers.....

let me explain.

2- the number of birdies i had on Saturday. It was my first day out on the golf course.

3- the number of pars i had on Saturday.

90- my score for the day. there were some pretty hard pin placements, especially for a golf course that was once a dog track.

6- the number of days of work i have left until I leave for Myrtle Beach, for 4 days of golf.

5- the numbers of games it took my fly guys to beat, those overrated Canadians.

8- the number of goals RJ Umeberger had throught out the series, scoring on teenager.


Flyers move on to the Eastern Conference Finals, verus interstate rival Pittsburg. Who have had an easy walk through the playoffs. They have no idea what they are up against in Philly.

The series will go probably 7, but wishing for 6. With Philly on top and represtin' the East.

Remember BDR is live on air at the Borgata. Check them out.

No comments: