Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A bunch of firsts and a third place!


First, the firsts.... <----- does that make sense, anyways.... I'm an Uncle. My fiance sister had her baby yesterday. Cole Thomas, weighted in at 8lbs and 21inches long. He's awesome.


My first screen/print screen shot. <----- this needs help!




My first points in the BBT2. Woot Woot!




My first final table in the BBTs. Woot Woot Woot!!!




The first time people actually found the fold button and click it! (Not, sure if this is a first)




I finally played well in these death/mine/bear traps that is of BBT2 tournament. I actually got a lot of good cards and played extremely well. My flips actually won and held. I didnt suck out and no one suck out on me.




I will see everyone at the Riverchaser event tonite on FullTilt starts at 9pm EST. Visit the site for the details.

No comments: